Creating Opportunities ... Delivering On Promises
"The first thing we have to do is prove we’re credible and then deliver results.
We have done that. Give us a task and we’ll get the job done." Charles W. Weaver
J.D., Executive Director
June 27 US Highway 30 Handout and Presentation
Click here for details
Starke County location and logistics create opportunities:
A 90-minute drive to downtown Chicago
- In the heart of Indiana, the "Crossroads of America"
- Midway between the east coast and the Rocky Mountains
- In the NAFTA Super Highway corridor
- One day’s drive within one-third of the population of the United States
- Excellent service from class-one and short line railroads
The Starke County Economic Development Foundation delivers on our promises to make
your move here easier than you ever thought possible. We have:
- Built and leased back spec buildings
- Constructed lead track and rail spurs
- Installed water tower, water mains, and sewer infrastructure
- Upgraded highway interchanges
- Continue to assemble land for development
The Foundation has built a reputation as the LEDO that partners with you to get
the job done.