Deadline January 22, 2021
• Business must be registered to operate in Indiana
• Business must have had less than 75 employees at of 12/31/2019
• Business must have had less than $5 million in revenue in 2019
• Business must have been profitable in 2019 (CHANGE TO PROGRAM: depreciation, amortization and interest will be ADDED BACK to cash flow calculations!)
• Businesses may apply for any month from March through December 2020 where there was a revenue loss of at least 30% compared to pre-COVID-19 revenues
• Must be in good standing with the Indiana Department of Revenue (DOR) or have a DOR-approved payment plan
Through the program, eligible Indiana small businesses can seek reimbursement for qualified business expenses, such as payroll, insurance premiums, rent/mortgage payments, utilities, lease payments for real or personal property, and safety investments, such as personal protective equipment (PPE) and infrastructure improvements.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY!
Questions about the program or the application?
Call the Starke and Pulaski Northwest Indiana ISBDC Business Advisor at 219-772-5627